Distance Learning at Northumbria
Our course is taught entirely online. You’ll study from home – or wherever you like. There’s need to come into campus at any time.
As a distance learning student, you’ll benefit from:
- The choice of four intakes throughout the year – January, April, July or October
- The chance to study flexibly – fit your learning in around your life and work schedule
- Your own Student Success Team, who will be on hand to support you from day one through to graduation
- 24/7 access to interactive learning materials – ranging from readings to audio and video – through our eLearning portal, Blackboard Ultra
- Direct contact with your academics and other students living and working around the world during virtual webinar sessions and through discussion boards